Western Hemisphere Regional
- “2022 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report” (U.S. Department of State, March 3, 2022).
The 2022 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR) is an annual report by the Department of State to Congress prepared in accordance with the Foreign Assistance Act. It describes the efforts of key countries to attack all aspects of the international drug trade in Calendar Year 2021
- “Chilean Army Chief Resigns Amid Corruption Scandal” (MercoPress, March 3, 2022).
Milicogate is a case of alleged diversion of public funds from the Reserved Copper Law perpetrated by members of the Chilean Army
- “Statement by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on the Visit of President Ivan Duque Marquez of the Republic of Colombia” (The White House, March 3, 2022).
President Biden looks forward to welcoming President Iván Duque Márquez of the Republic of Colombia to the White House on March 10, 2022
- Nick Miroff, “Trump’s Border Wall Has Been Breached More Than 3,000 Times by Smugglers, Cbp Records Show” (The Washington Post, March 3, 2022).
Mexican smuggling gangs have sawed through new segments of border wall 3,272 times over the past three years
- Anatoly Kurmanaev, “Venezuela’s Leader Trades Old Guard for Slick Technocrats to Keep Power” (The New York Times, March 3, 2022).
Younger, more cosmopolitan and more willing to ditch ideology for practical measures that improve people’s lives