(Events that I know of, anyway. All times are U.S. Eastern.)
Monday, November 27
- 11:00-12:00 at Brookings.edu: Women’s role and influence in organized crime.
Tuesday, November 28
- 10:00 at the Atlantic Council and atlanticcouncil.org: Venezuela 2024: A democratic opportunity (RSVP required).
Wednesday, November 29
- 9:30-10:45 at the Inter-American Dialogue: The Pulse of Democracy in the Americas: Results from the 2023 AmericasBarometer (RSVP required).
- 10:00-7:35 at IberoMx YouTube: Conferencia Internacional sobre Reducción de Homicidios.
- 12:00-1:00 at Georgetown University: Latin America Research Seminar – Partido de Agua: An Examination of a Local Election in Rural Ayacucho, Peru.
Thursday, November 30
- 10:00 at the Atlantic Council and atlanticcouncil.org: Assessing the future of US-Colombia cooperation on drugs and security (RSVP required).
- 10:00-11:30 at the thedialogue.org: The State of Community-based Care and Support Systems for People with Disabilities in Latin America (RSVP required).
- 10:00-7:00 at IberoMx YouTube: Conferencia Internacional sobre Reducción de Homicidios.
- 11:00 at Zoom: Reforming “The Dictators’ Bank”: Revelations from recent investigative reporting into the Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) (RSVP required).
- 12:00 at International Crisis Group Zoom: Mexico: Women’s Rise in Organised Crime (RSVP required).
- 2:00 in Room 210 of the Capitol Visitors’ Center and online: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee on The U.S. Border Crisis and the American Solution to an International Problem.
- 4:00-6:30 at the Keough School Washington office: Lasting and Sustainable Peace in Colombia: The seventh anniversary of the peace accord and opportunities that lie ahead (RSVP required).
- 5:00-7:00 at George Washington University: Assessing Argentina’s Election Results: Prospects for the Future (RSVP required).
- 6:00-8:00 at George Washington University: Human Rights in Latin America: Challenges and Growth (RSVP required).
Friday, December 1
- 10:00-2:00 at IberoMx YouTube: Conferencia Internacional sobre Reducción de Homicidios.
- 10:30-12:00 at CSIS and csis.org: Democracy and the Catholic Church in Nicaragua (RSVP required).