Monday, February 27, 2023
- 1:00-1:45 at atlanticcouncil.org: Climate-proofing the Caribbean: A partnership for the future (RSVP required).
- 2:00 at Provea Zoom: Los laberintos de la Verdad (RSVP required).
- 4:00-5:00 at Georgetown University: Democracies Need Robust Evidence: The Mexican Evaluation System (RSVP required).
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- 9:00-10:30 at Georgetown University: Indigenous Communities, Intergenerational Knowledge, and Climate Change in Mesoamerica (RSVP required).
- 10:00 at 310 Cannon House Office Building and at homeland.house.gov: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee on Every State is a Border State: Examining Secretary Mayorkas’ Border Crisis.
- 12:00-1:20 at drclas.harvard.edu: Intentional Polarization: Why do populist presidents in Latin America often turn to extremist public policies? (RSVP required).
- 2:00-3:30 at thedialogue.org: Social Protection And Disability (RSVP required).
- 6:00 at UNAM YouTube: Violencias que impiden la integración de la infancia y juventud migrante en la sociedad: xenofobia, racismo y discriminación.
- 6:00-8:00 at George Washington University: U.S. – Latin American Relations with Assistant Secretary for Western Hemisphere Affairs (RSVP required).
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- 8:30-9:30 at stimson.org: Rethinking Accountability in the US Security Sector (RSVP required).
- 9:00 at 2141 Rayburn House Office Building and at judiciary.house.gov: Hearing of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Federal Government Surveillance: The Fentanyl Crisis in America: Inaction is No Longer an Option.
- 11:00 at CMS Zoom: Beyond Title 42: Further Restrictions on the Right to Asylum in the United States (RSVP required).
- 2:00-3:30 at Georgetown University: Do You See Me? How to Support Children Separated from their Families (RSVP required).
- 3:00 at American University: Report Launch: Climate Change, Migration, and Indigenous and Tribal Peoples (RSVP required).
Thursday, March 2, 2023
- 9:00-10:45 at the Inter-American Dialogue and at thedialogue.org: Central America Forward: A Conversation with Emily Mendrala (RSVP required).
Friday, March 3, 2023
- 1:45-3:00 at wilsoncenter.org: Strengthening U.S. Cooperation on Marine Protection in Latin America (RSVP required).