Monday, March 6, 2023
- 10:00-11:30 at gwu.edu: Our Bodies, Our Land: Rural & Indigenous Women’s Path to Sovereignty (RSVP required).
- 5:15-6:30 at IACHR YouTube: Política Fiscal y Garantía de los DESCA en la Región.
Tuesday, May 7, 2023
- 10:00 at Race and Equality WebEx and Facebook Live: The persecution of political prisoners and human rights defenders in Nicaragua: How should the UN Human Rights Council Respond?.
- 12:00-1:20 at Harvard University and Zoom: Migration on the Rise: The Roles of Work, Violence, and Climate Change (RSVP required).
- 1:00 at CIDE Zoom and YouTube: Propuesta feminista y corporaciones policíacas (RSVP required).
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- 10:00 in Room 2118, Rayburn House Office Building and armedservices.house.gov: Hearing of the House Armed Services Committee on U.S. Military Posture and National Security Challenges in North and South America.
- 10:00 in Room 2247, Rayburn House Office Building and oversight.house.gov: Hearing of the House Oversight Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs on Force Multipliers: Examining the Need for Additional Resources to Disrupt Transnational Crime at the Border and Beyond.
- 10:00 at Global Americans Zoom: Democracy in Latin America and the Caribbean – Unpacking Emerging Trends and the 2022 Economist Intelligence Unit Democracy Index (RSVP required).
- 10:00-11:00 at the Atlantic Council and atlanticcouncil.org: Open for business? Investing in northern Central America (RSVP required).
Thursday, May 9, 2023
- 8:30-5:00 at Johns Hopkins SAIS and online: 5th Annual Forum on Security Challenges in Latin America (RSVP required).
- 9:30-11:00 at stimson.org: The Biden Administration’s New US Conventional Arms Transfer Policy (RSVP required).
- 11:00 at migrationpolicy.org: Migration in the Caribbean: Challenges and Opportunities for a Changing Region (RSVP required).
Friday, March 10, 2023
- 2:00-3:30 at American University: Book Talk: The Foreign Policy of The Latin American States – Approaches, Methodologies and Cases (RSVP required).