(Events that I know of, anyway. All times are U.S. Eastern.)
Monday, September 25
- 3:00-4:00 at wilsoncenter.org, thedialogue.org, or atlanticcouncil.org: A Conversation with President of Ecuador Guillermo Lasso (RSVP required).
Tuesday, September 26
- 10:30 at atlanticcouncil.org: Pulling off an energy transition: A road map for the Caribbean (RSVP required).
- 2:00-4:00 on Microsoft Teams: USMCA: Past, Present, Future (RSVP required).
- 4:00 at CODHES YouTube: Migración en la Agenda de las elecciones 2023 en Colombia.
Wednesday, September 27
- 9:00-10:30 at CSIS: The Future of Latin America’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem (RSVP required).
- 10:00-11:30 at the Wilson Center: Challenging Autocracy From the Front Lines (RSVP required).
- 1:00 at startwithdignity.org: Start With Dignity Campaign Virtual Press Conference (RSVP required for Zoom, but not to view on Facebook).
- 3:00 at Jesuit Refugee Service Zoom: Accompaniment at the U.S.-Mexico Border (RSVP required).
Thursday, September 28
- 2:00 in House Visitors’ Center Room HVC-210 and online: Hearing of the House Foreign Relations Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere about Communism on Our Doorstep: The Threat of China’s Malign Influence in Latin America.
- 4:00-5:30 at AEI and online: Streamlining the Immigration Bureaucracy: A Conversation with Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-TX) (RSVP required).
Friday, September 29
- 11:00-12:00 at the Wilson Center and online: Catastrophes, Confrontations, and Constraints (Book Launch) (RSVP required).