(Events that I know of, anyway. All times are U.S. Eastern.)
Tuesday, October 3
- 11:00-12:30 at IDPC Zoom: In defence of decriminalisation –a baseline upon which to build sustainable drug policy (RSVP required).
- 2:00-4:00 at brookings.edu: Violent crime in South America (RSVP required).
- 4:30-5:30 at the Wilson Center and online: ‘Primavera Democrática’: A Conversation with President-Elect Bernardo Arévalo of Guatemala (RSVP required).
Wednesday, October 4
- 12:00-1:30 at Georgetown University: Elections in Argentina: Will the Country Turn to the Far Right? (RSVP required).
- 6:00-8:00 at Georgetown University: The Dictator’s Destructions: Facing Pinochet’s Power in Chile (RSVP required).
Thursday, October 5
- 10:30-12:00 at George Washington University: Expanding South-South Climate Change Collaboration (RSVP required).
- 11:00-1:00 at atlanticcouncil.org: Advancing Caribbean development through women’s empowerment (RSVP required).
- 6:30-8:00 at IPS: Inside Biden’s Cuba Policy: Film Screening (RSVP required).