(Events that I know of, anyway. All times are U.S. Eastern.)
Monday, November 13
- 10:00-11:30 at the Wilson Center and online: US–EU Cooperation: Strengthening Democracy in Latin America (RSVP required).
Tuesday, November 14
- 8:00-12:00 at YouTube Live: Territorios Colectivos de Comunidades Negras: Apuestas y voces frente al bienestar y un mejor ambiente.
- 9:00-10:00 at the Atlantic Council and online: The road to COP28: The energy transition in Central America (RSVP required).
- 2:00-3:30 at the Wilson Center and online: Mexico’s Next President: Challenges and Recommendations (RSVP required).
- 2:00-5:00 at homeland.house.gov: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border Security and Enforcement and Subcommittee on Emergency Management and Technology on The Broken Path: How Transnational Criminal Organizations Profit From Human Trafficking at the Southwest Border.
- 5:00-6:30 at the Inter-American Dialogue and online: Art and Politics in Nicaragua: A Conversation with Carlos Fernando Chamorro and Luis Enrique Mejía Godoy (RSVP required).
Wednesday, November 15
- 8:00-10:00 at atlanticcouncil.org: The Caribbean gender empowerment forum (RSVP required).
- 9:00-12:00 at homeland.house.gov: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee on Worldwide Threats to the Homeland.
- 11:00-12:30 at Georgetown University: CLAS Ambassador Series: A Conversation with H.E. Catalina Crespo Sancho of Costa Rica (RSVP required).
- 2:00-3:00 at wilsoncenter.org: Examining the Impact of Elections in Argentina with Former President Macri (RSVP required).
- 6:00-8:00 at WOLA and at wola.org: Racism in the Americas: A Path Forward (RSVP required).