Tuesday, September 18
- 10:00 in Room 342, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on “The Implications of the Reinterpretation of the Flores Settlement Agreement for Border Security and Illegal Immigration Incentives.”
- 10:00 in Room 419, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Business meeting of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for ambassadorial nominations (Suriname, Nicaragua, Honduras).
- 10:00–11:30 at CSIS: Crisis Response: Tracking Venezuela’s Unprecedented Migrant and Refugee Flows (RSVP required).
- 3:30–5:00 at the Wilson Center: Book Launch—Under-Rewarded Efforts: The Elusive Quest for Prosperity in Mexico (RSVP required).
Wednesday, September 19
- 10:00–12:00 in Healey Family Student Center, Georgetown University: Responding to Venezuela’s Exodus (RSVP required).