Latin America-related events in Washington this week
Monday, June 26, 2017
- 12:00 at the Atlantic Council: Rising Chinese FDI in Latin America and the Implications for the United States (RSVP required).
- 1:00–2:00 at CSIS: The Rule of Law in El Salvador (RSVP required).
- 3:45–5:15 at the American Enterprise Institute: “Kingpins and corruption: Targeting transnational organized crime in the Americas” (RSVP required).
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- 9:00 at the Wilson Center: Dying for a Story: How Impunity and Violence against Mexican Journalists are Weakening the Country (RSVP required).
- 9:00 at the Atlantic Council: Building More Resilient Communities: Responding to Irregular Migration Flows (RSVP required).
- 11:45–1:45 at the Hudson Institute: Mexico: A Leading Nation Battles Drug Cartels, Crime, and Corruption (RSVP required).
Thursday, June 29, 2017
- 12:00–1:00 at the Heritage Foundation: Securing the Border and Protecting Our Communities (RSVP required).