Monday, September 11
- 6:00–8:00 at Busboys and Poets, Takoma: Third Days of Action Against the Blockade.
Tuesday, September 12
- 9:00–10:30 at CSIS: NAFTA Renegotiation: Strengthening North American Prosperity and Competitiveness (RSVP required).
- 9:00–11:00 at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: Improving the Rule of Law in Central America (RSVP required).
- 10:00 at Room 226, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control on “Adapting U.S. Counternarcotics Efforts in Colombia”.
- 3:30–5:30 at American University Kay Spiritual Life Center: Third Days of Action Against the Blockade.
Wednesday, September 13
- 2:00 in Room 2200, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Western Hemisphere Subcommittee on “The Venezuela Crisis: The Malicious Influence of State and Criminal Actors”.
- 7:00 at Howard University Ralph Bunche Center: Third Days of Action Against the Blockade.
Thursday, September 14
- 10:00 in Room 419, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on “U.S. Policy Options to Support Democracy in Venezuela”.
- 7:00–9:00 at Calvary Baptist Church: The Blockade Against Cuba & The Human Right to Healthcare.