Tuesday, January 9
- 9:30–11:00 at the Wilson Center: “Chile’s 2017 Presidential Election: What It Means for Chile and for Latin America” (RSVP required).
- 10:00 in Room 210, House Visitor Center: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Border and Maritime Security Subcommittee on “On the Line: Border Security From an Agent and Officer Perspective.”
- 10:00 in Room 419, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Foreign Affairs Western Hemisphere Subcommittee on “Attacks on U.S. Diplomats in Cuba: Response and Oversight.”
Wednesday, January 10
- 10:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee on “Sanctions and Financial Pressure: Major National Security Tools.”
- 2:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Western Hemisphere Subcommitee on “Upcoming Elections in the Western Hemisphere: Implications for U.S. Policy.”
Thursday, January 11
- 8:30–9:30 at the Brookings Institution: The Wall: The real costs of a barrier between the U.S. and Mexico (RSVP required).