Tuesday, May 22
- 9:00–11:00 at the Wilson Center: Rule of Law, a Linchpin of U.S. Foreign Policy: A Conversation with Senator Ben Cardin. (RSVP required).
- 11:30–6:30 at the Stimson Center: Taking Aim: A Closer Look at the Global Arms Trade. (RSVP required).
- 1:00–2:15 at the Wilson Center: One Month Out: New Perspectives on the 2018 Mexican Election. (RSVP required).
- 2:00 in House Capitol Visitor Center Room 210: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Border and Maritime Security Subcommittee on “Stopping the Daily Border Caravan: Time to Build a Policy Wall.”
Wednesday, May 23
- 9:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee on “Strengthening American Diplomacy: Reviewing the State Department’s Budget, Operations, and Policy Priorities.”
- 9:00–6:00 at the Wilson Center: The Challenges of the Contemporary Administrative State: Brazil and the United States in Comparative Perspective. (RSVP required).
- 12:30–2:00 at WOLA: Buenaventura’s Strike: An Ongoing Demand for Justice in Colombia. (RSVP required).
- 2:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Western Hemisphere Subcommittee on “Combatting Transnational Criminal Threats in the Western Hemisphere.”
- 2:30 in Room 226, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on “TVPRA and Exploited Loopholes Affecting Unaccompanied Alien Children.”
Thursday, May 24
- 10:00 in Room 419, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on “Review of the FY 2019 State Department Budget Request.”
- 5:45–7:45 at the Brookings Institution: The Trade: Opioids in America. (RSVP required).