Tuesday, March 12
- 10:00 in Room 2008, Rayburn House Office Building: Public Witness Hearing of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs.
- 10:00 in Room 419, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to examine the nominations of Michael J. Fitzpatrick to be Ambassador to the Republic of Ecuador, and Ronald Douglas Johnson to be Ambassador to the Republic of El Salvador.
Wednesday, March 13
- 9:00–11:00 at the Inter-American Dialogue: Bolsonaro & Trump: What Lies Ahead for Brazil-US Relations? (RSVP required).
- 10:00 in Room 2200, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission on New Government, Ongoing Agenda: Human Rights, Corruption and Accountability in El Salvador.
- 1:00–2:00 at the Heritage Foundation: A New Era in El Salvador (RSVP required).
- 4:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee on H.R. 1004, Prohibiting Unauthorized Military Action in Venezuela Act.
Thursday, March 14
- 12:15–1:45 at the Inter-American Dialogue: Energy Policy in Argentina: A Conversation with Secretary Lopetegui (RSVP required).
- 12:30–1:30 in Room 421, Cannon House Office Building: Challenges & Contributions of TPS Holders.
- 12:30–2:00 at Georgetown University: Art & Political Dissidence with Juan Luis Landaeta (RSVP required).
- 4:30–6:00 at WOLA: Violence and Hardline Citizen Security in El Salvador (RSVP required).
- 5:00–6:30 at the Atlantic Council: Plan País: Building the New Venezuela – A Roadmap for Reconstruction (RSVP required).