Tuesday, June 18
- 1:00–3:00 at WOLA: Cuban Women’s Voices in a Changing Economy and Society (RSVP required).
Wednesday, June 19
- 10:30 in Room 106, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Appropriations Committee on Full Committee Markup of the Emergency Border Supplemental.
- 12:30–1:30 at the Newseum: Turned Away: No Refuge for People Forced From Home (RSVP required).
- 2:45–5:00 at the Inter-American Dialogue: How Can We Reduce Educational Inequality in the Americas? (RSVP required).
Thursday, June 20
- 8:30–4:40 at the Wilson Center: Sixth Annual Building a Competitive U.S.-Mexico Border Conference (RSVP required).
- 9:00 at the Atlantic Council: Russian Influence in Venezuela: What Should the United States Do? (RSVP required).
- 10:00 in Room 310, Cannon House Office Building: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations Examining the Department of Defense’s Deployment to the U.S.-Mexico Border.
- 3:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations on The State Department and USAID FY 2020 Operations Budget.