Tuesday, July 9
- 11:00-12:30 at AEI: Beyond walls and tariffs: Responding to migration challenges at the US-Mexico border (RSVP required).
- 3:00 in Room 222, Russell Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Armed Services Emerging Threats and Capabilities Subcommittee on Implementation of the National Defense Strategy in the United States Southern Command Area of Responsibility.
Wednesday, July 10
- 9:30-11:00 at the Inter-American Dialogue: Guatemala’s Presidential Runoff: What Next for Rule of Law and US Relations? (RSVP required).
- 10:15 in Room 419, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Defense Cooperation: Use of Emergency Authorities Under the Arms Export Control Act.
- 2:00 in Room 2154, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform on Kids in Cages: Inhumane Treatment at the Border.
Thursday, July 11
- 10:00 in in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Western Hemisphere, Civilian Security, and Trade Subcommittee on Human Rights in Cuba: Beyond the Veneer of Reform.
- 10:00 in Room H-140, Capitol Building: Hearing of the House Appropriations State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Subcommittee on Management Challenges and Oversight of Department of State and United States Agency for International Development Programs.
- 10:30-12:00 at the Inter-American Dialogue: Cuba’s Sinking Economy – Causes, Consequences & Remedies (RSVP required).
- 3:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee on The State Department and USAID FY 2020 Operations Budget.
Friday, July 12
- 12:00-2:00 at the Wilson Center: 25 Years Since the AMIA Bombing (RSVP required).