Tuesday, January 14
- 9:00–12:00 at the Wilson Center: The Size and Importance of Venezuela’s Illegal Economies (RSVP required).
- 10:00 in Room 310, Cannon House Office Building: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, & Operations on Assessing the Adequacy of DHS Efforts to Prevent Child Deaths in Custody.
Wednesday, January 15
- 8:30–10:00 at the Wilson Center: A Conversation with the Chairman and Ranking Member of the House Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere (RSVP required).
- 9:00–12:30 at the Wilson Center: Eighth Annual U.S.-Mexico Security Conference: Taking Stock of Mexico’s Security Landscape One Year On (RSVP required).
- 2:00 in Room 2172, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Civilian Security, and Trade on Strengthening Security and the Rule of Law in Mexico.