Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- 8:00–1:00 at the Perry Center: Cuba’s Continuing Regional Influence (RSVP required).
- 10:00 in Room 310, Cannon House Office Building: Hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee on A Review of the Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Request for the Department of Homeland Security.
- 10:00 in Room 2359, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs on United States Agency for International Development Budget Request for FY2021.
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- 10:00–11:00 at the Wilson Center: The Life and Legacy of Cândido Rondon: Amazon Explorer, Environmentalist, Scientist, and Advocate for the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (RSVP required).
- 10:00–11:30 at WOLA: Creative Nonviolent Protest in Venezuela: a Conversation with Laboratorio Ciudadano (RSVP required).
- 2:00 in Room 2255, Rayburn House Office Building: Hearing of the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission on Human Rights in Haiti: Ideas for Next Steps.
- 2:30 in Room 342, Dirksen Senate Office Building: Hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Resources and Authorities Needed to Protect and Secure the Homeland.
Thursday, March 5, 2020
- 9:30 at the Atlantic Council: US-Brazil economic relations: The path to a trade agreement (RSVP required).
Friday, March 6, 2020
- 11:30 at the Atlantic Council: A New Energy Strategy for the Western Hemisphere (RSVP required).