Latin America-related online events this week
Monday, October 26
- 9:30-10:30 at wilsoncenter.org: Going Virtual: Increasing Access to Justice in Latin America (RSVP required).
Tuesday, October 27
- 10:00-11:00 at wola.org: Two Years into the Iván Duque Administration (RSVP required).
- 11:00-12:00 at thedialogue.org: Anatomy of MS-13 – Policy Implications for El Salvador and the US (RSVP required).
- 4:00 at migrationpolicy.org: Un Diálogo con Miembros de Coalición por Venezuela (RSVP required).
Wednesday, October 28
- 12:30-2:00 at wilsoncenter.org: Lobbying and Corruption in Democratic Brazil (RSVP required).
- 2:00 at lai.su.se: Latin America and the US Election (RSVP required).
- 2:00-3:00 at wola.org: Delusions of Grandeur: Bolsonaro and Trump’s Alcântara Deal and its Impact on Afro-Brazilian Communities (RSVP required).
- 3:00 at atlanticcouncil.org: 2020 road to the White House: Why Latin America and the Latino vote matter (RSVP required).
- 6:00-7:00 at gwu.edu: Facing Violence in Caracas: What Can We Do? (RSVP required).
Thursday, October 29
- 3:30 at atlanticcouncil.org: The future of Colombia’s shale development (RSVP required).
Friday, October 30
- 10:00-12:00 at pbiusa.org: Police violence has no borders: Human rights, land defense and police impunity (RSVP required).
- 10:30-11:30 at wilsoncenter.org: A Conversation with President Luis Abinader of the Dominican Republic (RSVP required).