All times are U.S. Eastern time zone.
Monday, June 13
- 1:00-2:00 at georgetown.edu: What to Expect from the Colombian Presidential Elections (RSVP required).
Tuesday, June 14
- 10:00-1:00 in 2172 Rayburn House Office Building or at foreignaffairs.house.gov: Hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee on The Administration’s FY23 Budget Request for the Peace Corps, Development Finance Corporation, and Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- 10:00 at Zoom: Fake news in LatAm elections: Brazil, Chile, Colombia (RSVP required).
- 11:00-12:00 at thedialogue.org: Findings of Task Force on Climate Adaptation in the Northern Triangle (RSVP required).
- 11:00 at migrationpolicy.org: Promising Alternatives to Irregular Migration: Expanding Temporary Worker Programs in Canada, Mexico, and Costa Rica (RSVP required).
Wednesday, June 15
- 9:00-11:30 at wilsoncenter.org: The Impact of Violence Against Women on Central American Migration (RSVP required).
- 2:00 in 608 Dirksen Senate Office Building and at drugcaucus.senate.gov: Hearing of the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control on Oversight of ONDCP and its 2022 National Drug Control Strategy.
Thursday, June 16
- 9:00 at appropriations.house.gov: Markup of the Homeland Security Appropriations Bill for FY 2023.